For Sale Information
Casa Suenos del Mar Property Details:
• List Price: $2,500,000
Owners will carry with substantial down payment
• Five total – Three master suites, 2 guest rooms (one could be staff quarters. Main master has a study, Jacuzzi, steam room, and private terrace
• Six full bathrooms
• Interior: Approx. 6,500 sq. ft.
• Terraces: Approx. 3,000 sq. ft.
• Located in the exclusive Real de Conchas Chinas community
• 24-hour security, gated community of 8 luxury homes - $150/mo.
• Walking distance to downtown and beach
• Surrounded by dense, natural jungle of unsurpassed beauty
• Magnificent views of the bay and sunsets
• Creatively and tastefully designed by award winning local architect, Jose Diaz Escalera
• Architecturally controlled to assure privacy, tranquility, views, and ambiance in perpetuity throughout the community.
• Interior design by Arq. Jose Medrno G. de Quevedo, F.I.I.D.A.
• Large great room
• Formal dining room
• Chef’s kitchen with propane Viking oven and stove, Stainless Sub-zero refrigerator, and granite counters.
• Interior patio garden with fountain and waterfall
• Elegant wet bar
• Generous walk-in closets throughout
• Large storage areas
• Laundry & maids facilities
• Custom staircase & round cut glass window
• Open air designed to bring the outside in.
• Air-conditioned bedrooms
• Water purification system
• Electric surge protection
• Wiring for stereo and satellite TV
• Sophisticated interior/exterior lighting system professionally designed by Mauricio Sanchez F. of Luminica Lighting Consultants, Guadalajara
• Large heated infinity edge pool and Jacuzzi with fiber optic lighting system
• Dining area with breathtaking views
• Barbeque area with breathtaking views
• Barbeque area has fully equipped bar
• Professional landscaping
• Covered parking
Puerto Vallarta is named after Ignacio Vallarta, a former governor of Jalisco. In Spanish, Puerto Vallarta is often shortened to "Vallarta," while English speakers call the city P.V. for short.
The average daily high temperature is 86 °F (30 °C); average daily low temperature is 70 °F (21 °C); average daily humidity is 75%. The rainy season extends from mid June through Mid October, with most of the rain falling between July and September. August is the city's wettest month with an average of 14 days with significant precipitation. Even during the rainy season precipitation tends to be concentrated in large rainstorms with insignificant precipitation on most days. Occasional tropical storms will bring thunderstorms to the city in November, though the month is typically dry. February, March and April are the months with the least cloud cover.